Saturday, November 19, 2016

Wine question of the day "Why Horror?"



I have asked myself countless times "Why is Horror My favorite Genre?" I love the fact that horror can teach you valuable lessons and no one has taught me that than Stephan King when he did with
It was like watching the REAL end of the world and you have to pick a side to be on which will it be and what's the benefit and to do the right thing because its the right thing to do just a brilliant book and movie.
Horror stands the test of times when it comes to seeing them and experiencing the lesson in  this Genre that comes next to it is Thrillers and I think Horror and Thriller are just bedfellows in the genre so I'm investigating them the older I get and sharing what I learn about them and the impact they have on us human beings 
My theory is I hated going to school but I love learning and that's what we all are on this earth for to learn and grow 


No comments:

Post a Comment