Sunday, November 27, 2016

Review: Lights Out

The main reason I was pumped about seeing this movie is because it was staring Mario Bello. She is one of my favorite female actresses and she plays the role of strong-willed woman very well. So I'm ready and I start the movie and she is there being portrayed as a crazy mother almost with a hint of schizophrenia I was a little disappointed by Mario Bellos role in the movie, but if you can give this movie a chance she proves to be the BAD BITCH I know her to be. The rest of the cast was so-so and it's basically a story of a mother going insane by a ghost and she is fighting this ghost to protect her children long story short she has a son and the son has to go stay with the daughter and that where the shit hit the fan so I gave it a C its not horrible but not great either and it did not scare me one bit,,,,so if your bored and want to see a movie without getting to excited give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment