Friday, November 18, 2016

Shudder

Shudder is a service like Netflix but way cheaper and with a great selection of movies, Me and my husband have been horror fanatics for 15 years and when we first discovered Shudder we were skeptical at first, but once we signed up and found out its 5 bucks a month we figured this is something worth trying and we are really pleased with this subscription service. There are older movies in this collection that were wowing to me and there were some new ones that blew my socks off. I would advise on one thing MAKE SURE YOU ARE REALLY A HORROR FAN. There are some movies on here that cross the line a bit but its  horror and my take on pushing the envelope is simply pass whatever movie does cross the line because there is so much to choose from.

Once you subscribe they will send you a email announcing when they release new movies and I have been getting new release emails like 3 times a month and its so worth it, the catagories are amazing you learn quick that there are different genras of horror and it will keep you entertained all year long so take a look at it for yourselfs at www.shudder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment