Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Beauty of Horror: A GOREgeous Coloring Book



This is a beautifully artistic piece of work I was looking for some art to color hearing about this art therapy thing that people are now into and back in the days it was chick get some crayons and a coloring book and sit down and shut the fuck up lmaooooooo. I found this on Amazon and went looking through the book and was just taken in. There is a treasure hunt and story line with this book which I love the nerd aspect because after all, I'm a true nerd lmaooooo. I ordered this for a whopping 10 bucks yes ladies it's on sale lol, I colored the front page as soon as I got it and I would have to say I feel a little calmer. I will keep yall posted with art once a finish one page at a time. Until the updates go and get one and release your inner artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment